I’m a product designer focused on user-centered design, product development, and business goals in order to create valuable digital products.Download PDF
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere
User Interface Sketching
Pixel Perfect Design (deliverables)
Customer Journey Mapping
DIGITAL CONTENT CHANNEL MANAGER – MODYO
Jun 2019 – Present
- End-to-end production of high-quality video and audio content to scale the communication efforts of the different areas of the company.
- Execution of the video content distribution strategy on Youtube, Paid and Social Media Channels.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER – UX PROJECT MANAGER
July 2017 – May 2019
- Managed UX Research activities and produced UX design deliverables for projects in areas such as technology transfer, construction, smartcities and bioprocesses.
- Facilitated cross-discipline UX research activities and presented prototypes and/or designs to external stakeholders.
- Design of pixel perfect deliverables to collaborate with developers on the implementation of the user product and it’s iterations based on user feedback and ux research activities.
Co-founder / project manager – mediodigital
March 2012 – December 2016
- Managed and designed for more than 100+ digital projects (i.e websites, apps) for 40 different clients.
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative activities such as growth and development of new businesses, customer relationship management, contracts, and more.
Co-Founder / Product designer – slidepick
August 2013 – July 2015
- Managed and facilitated UX Research activities during the life cycle of the product.
- Collaborated with developers to design, test, and implement the consumer product and it’s updates based on incoming user feedback.
- Designed mockups and pixel perfect deliverables later implemented and deployed to app users.
Universidad del Pacífico – Santiago, Chile
Bachelor’s degree on Digital and Multmedia Communication
Interactive Audiovisual Production Mention
User Reasearch Nights by Punto Lab
“Real World Research: Adapting methods and tools”
July 19th 2018
Italian (Bilingual proficiency)